Monday, March 09, 2009

sorry.. haven been updatng... because exams... plus i stupidly went for lasik during my exam period!! which causing me now to see things very blur... because after i did my lasik, i strained my eyes to see small fonts... =(=(... right now, can see but everything is still like hazy hazy... people got review 2 weeks later, i go very 1 week... =(...
anyway,... many things to update... haven been updating like 3 weeks?? haha...
hmm... one week term break but i got work!!!
going for a camp training this friday to saturday at Camp Christine, takin charge of Primary 5 Lian Hua Primary School... been a long time since i've done that... haha...
then sunday to thursday, going suntec... helping for for my previous company doing conference..
super jam pack ... but... still irritated by my eyes... esily get angry these days...
and that's why i haven been updating cause i can't use laptop!!!!!!!!!
i tried, but it gets painful... thank god now can see... haha...
anyway, will ty to talk about details soon... but i need to go off for an info talk - intending to take another education - CPA.
gotta start deciding my future. damn.
haven got time to relax and enjoy myself. argh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment