Monday, April 28, 2008

haiz...sianz weekend did nothing much but keep studying...
saturday went to watch superhero movie at Jurong Point. Very good movie!!! must watch!!! super hilarious!!! haha.. but it got cut halfway thou.. haiz.. must complain.. hehe...
felt bad that night... haiz.. shall not talk about it....just don't ever do it again... heart super pain.

felt even worse on sunday... my brother leaving that day for taiwan so just went breakfast with him.. then he drop me at bedok then i camp there study... then ... haiz... my dad call me and scold me .. until almost wanna cry ... super bad mood...then last minute call ann yue and giam to company me out ... cause they very nearby... with these lamers... surely made my day better.. haha ... really... i was super lousy mood tears rolling le ... but they managed to roll it back... haha...
anyway... yup that's it...
thanks to the 4 ppl who last minute also can pei me. =).. and weilin and dewei who were pator-ing over there... so heng...

No comments:

Post a Comment