Sunday, April 06, 2008

yawnz... super tired...
yesterday and today was at Shangila Hotel for conference. 6am wake up. ......
very long didn't so early wake up le... but it's a good practice thou considering my exams are nearing... can start practising waking up at these times so that can study more...
luckily the conference didn't overrun...
hmm... yesterday after conference went to geylang opposite hoe kee eat nsi pandang for dinner with my mum. supposed to be famous la... good business, opened from 6pm to 9 pm only...
today went to meet my dad at Bishan ... tot going to have dinner but in e end bluff me... haiz... just pass me fruits cause he bought alot to 'bai bai' ...
haiz... so i went back hme eat cup noodles...
tmr going to Hyatt to hep run conference again... but collect payment only... haiz.. super boring day again... tmr go hotel study .. haha....
super tired...

appreciate appreciate appreciate, for such things are forget-me-not

No comments:

Post a Comment