Thursday, October 02, 2008

2 more days to HONG KONG!!!! hahahhaa...

busy until no time pack my stuff too... eh~~... also nothing to pack. empty luggage go there!! hehehe....

think since last year didn't go Hk le... haha .. miss there thou...

anyway, there are so many movies i wanna watch!!!!!!!! but no time.. =(=( ..

i wanna watch Connected, Burn After Reading, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, My best Friend's Girl..

they are all so nice movies.. !!!!

haiz.. tink come back from hk also nt time too.. cause gotta start studying for mocks.. argh!!! ...


well, over the weekend i went for tuition ... cause examsare coming so slotted more tuitions to prepare them ... and doing my assignments diligently although no need to submit...

yesterday went to cut hair at parkway... cut fringe... damn ugly..

went to change money... went to punggol collect stuff then go eat dinner at don's uncle shop along hougang... it wasn't planned.. just happened to see him ... so just ate there with mr. bf..

baby bought me another pretty necklace!!! hehehehe... sweets... =D...

his classes started le ... and can see he's damn shag... haiz...


well, as i'm going to be away for a week.... here's a picture to look at me if you miss me .. heheheh.. Note: It's before my fringe got cut. damn.. hahaha...


BYEBYE!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment