Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I REALLY REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR SUCH A DAMN LONG ABSENCE OF BLOGGING.

Reasons being:
1) After Hong Kong, I had to study lots of stuffs cause i missed one week lessons..
2) I have like 18 essays to complete... and up to date, I only have finished 2 of them. yea i'm slow... haha...
3) So many activities going on.... haha.. gotta work like hell cause i spent like 1++k in Hong Kong
hahaha...

and i have just spent 120 bucks on ONE STUPID BOOK.. my auditing book.. sobsob......
no money!!!!!!!! haha ..

Just sent my stupid laptop for repair cause it's not listening to me... irritating.. haiz..

what else?? ...hmm .. exams coming... study like siao again.. even though it's mock exam..

haiz.. i will try uploading the photos.. but no gurantee.. haha.. wait until my lappy comes back.
i wanna watch movies!!!!!!!!!!!

argh.. no time no life.

No comments:

Post a Comment