Thursday, July 10, 2008







ARGH!!! I HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINS!!! erm actually two only lar .. haha



First, my school has moved out of Penang Lane as they are undergoing renovations.. They moved to ex-SIC building .. which is diagonally opposite Peace Centre... That's kinda far lor.. walking ... takes like probably 10 minutes?? ... haiz .. plus, they didn't like informed us beforehand ... I heard it from my friend ... haiz ...




Second, today i dropped my hp of around 1m high ... and now ... i can't use the phone!! I can't even message cause the buttons are all messed up ... press nmbers then it will lead to menu and stuffs ... haiz ... now can only answer calls and call those who i have dialled before .. sianz ... gotta fix my phone tomorrow...




Worse still, Saturday going for Gary Cao's Concert... then cannot take photos liao... sobsobsob!!! ... gotta source for camera... brother say ask me getlor .. haiz ... dunno i should not .. argh!! why did it spoil of all this time ... sianz...




Hmm .. anyway, here are the photos of my brother PHD graduation ceremony...































my brother just loves to act cute..


















My mum and him
















My future da-sao and him













trying to act he has graduated from Harry Potter School of Wizard



acting dumb...
again.. trying to act cute/dumb/irritating.. hahah ...

No comments:

Post a Comment