Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've updated onto my Calendar -- August 9, NATIONAL DAY... courtesy reminded by my dear SARAH KIONG... hehehe.... she's my god-sis. very cute. like hamster. hahaha.... cannot say more liao. she's gonna kill me if i say more.. hahaha... but honestly, haven seen them for a long time le... =( ... always fishing on saturday but saturday i always have workshop and job events.. only september then free liao.. sianz ...



Oh ya! Got another event to update u guys...


FIREWORKS FESTIVAL 2008!!! 23/24 AUGUST!!! at the marina bay floating platform.


Tickets are selling at $18 per person. Log on to http://www.gatecash.com.sg/ or any AXS machines also can get.... but!!!! don't forget me!!!! any one wanna go together?? actual fireworks displays will start around 830pm until 10pm .. i love fireworks!! very wonderful!!! the jubilant display make the mood go oh so happy. haha ...


well, do log on to http://www.fireworks.com.sg/ to view more details...


should have asked my brother to propose there... aiya... wasted the money to Las Vegas.. hahaha.... i'm a cheapo... hahaha...




these few days i have been chasing a taiwan drama serial .. Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni...
I've finished watching until ep 17, where they are currently showing.. but.. i still dunno who the actors are.. their names... haha... so dun ask me too. hehehe...
Tonight wanted to watch the dark knight .. but i gotta be at eunos cres for the polling.. eunos crescent is going to be upgraded soon so there's a polling to see whether they want it not... sian .. weekend all burn liao ... plus not feeling too well these few days... feeling heaty ... headache...
My new favourite fruit is CHERRY!!! the red cheeries from USA is very sweet.. i can only find it at cold storage thou.. =( .. and it's very expensive... jus a mere 500g cost $15 plus le... =(
well, but i really love it. hehe ... eh .. i don't mind free constant supply of cherries too!!! **ATTN:MINGYUE** hehehehehehe.....
everything attn to her liao... hehehe... she prepares my present ..hahaha... adore her so much =D...
ok, update already. think next few days will be super busy liao.. haiz...
oh .. one more thing... mr. bf says he is gonna give me 22 terrapins for bday... how 'thoughtful' of him ... hmph! .. but guess wad, i know wad i'm going to give him for his bday... A BIG FAT CAT!!! sweet right?? hehehehe... bleh! haha... well, it's to thank him for taking care of me when i'm sick... good mah right? cat as present ... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment