Friday, May 29, 2009

HAPPINESS / CRUSHED ??

HAPPINESS
Finally it's over. Exams are over. My 3yrs of university life is over. End of Chapter. =)=)..
My borther and i was chatting before we slept.. and he said to me... I shouldn't have worked and studied. University life was meant to be enjoyable before we stepped out of the working world. He said, he was sorry he can't provide for me due to our family situation.
But i guess that's life right?
I am happy. Really glad my exams are over. but.............................................

CRUSHED
crushed because ... this year's exam is tougher than last year ... he probability of me getting a second upper is freaking low..... =(=( ... First, my Microeconomics was screwed because I was down with fever, sore throat, flu and subsequently rashes...Damn... i couldn't finish my micro when it was like the easiest paper in history man... haiz...
Really pray i can get second upper... or second lower... haiz... Just really pray i don't get 3rd class....... *cross fingers*

Anyway, gonna take up a few courses meanwhile and will start finding jobs liao.
gonna take up Jap and Malay and social ballroom dance =D=D .. hehe ... finally...
And of course,gonna do some baking !!! hehe...

It's time to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment