HEALTH INFO BLOG
Here are some items you should AVOID as it is bad for your health.
- aspartame is an artificial sweetener commonly found in soft drinks such as Diet Coke, sugar-free gum and table sweeteners. Research into the true effects of aspartame on our health is ongoing, but studies have linked it to conditions such as headaches, brain tumours and cancer. Take sugar better!
2. Trans Fat
- Trans fats, which are found in many varieties of fast food, cakes, biscuits and other unhealthy snacks, have been strongly linked with coronary heart disease as well as cancer, obesity, diabetes, liver disease and fertility problems.
- Also know as Salt. Enuf said. All of know it's bad, but we still like it. =)
- In large amounts it can lead to a condition known as caffeinism, which is characterised by caffeine dependency, anxiety, twitching, insomnia, headaches and even heart palpitations. Anxiety and sleep disorders are the most common side-effects, and pregnant women are advised to limit their intake to small amounts. Basically, it doesn't make you feel great and that daily latte is making you fat - you just don't need it.
- Just stick to unprocessed food as possible la.
---------- Adapted by MSN -------------
To sum it all, eat in moderation for everything. And, Also try and stick to unprocessed food.