Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ok ... I seriously can't believe it man... Ng kim kiat from sec 4f MJR is married!!!! So sudden man... No one told me!!! Dun think there was a dinner or wad but then .... Usually news travel quite fast leh...???
The two most unexpected in the class married Liao... Woah seh ... Haha
ping Huat and Kim kiat... Well.. Then one of my primary school fren just gave birth to a new baby at east shore..
In my company, many of the product manager are coming back from maternity leave already and they brought their new borns to the office ...
So sweet all the babies .. Well, a couple more are going to give birth... Haha... It's kinda nice to see babies in the office and can take a minh break from working.. Haha ...
Past few days working until 12 am wake up 6am...
Plus one day just pure meeting from 830am to 9pm .... Amazing man. first time in my life meeting so long...
Oh, anyway the sales that I mentioned previously was cancelled as we are donating to somewhere else ..
Hmm miss 2h meetups... It's been a long time we saw each other... Plus it's been a week since I saw baby too...
Haiz I need more time!!! Didn't see my bro for 3 weeks too...
Now on mrt going to Stansfield to make payment for my convocation..

No comments:

Post a Comment