Friday, January 15, 2010

Quick update... It's Friday already!!! So fast man ...
Time pass quickly when u have things to do..
Mid Jan le...
Today is my mums bday and I haven get anything for her ... Not gonna have dinner cause we intend to hold it on 31jan at my bro place
Monday is my brothers day too.. Damn... Haha
now gonna go meet baby for dinner after one week not seeing and seldom talking cause I have been doing OT for the past few days...
Next week impt meeting so preparing..
Ohohoh!!!! Next week we are going to have a super sale on our products...
It's going to be quite rush.. Emails wil be sent out on Monday, then Tuesday end day for ordering...
The reason why we having this sale is to clear all our old packaging stocks at very very cheap price!!!
Really really cheap cause it's cheaper than our staff purchase...
So do check out this space for updates on Monday or check emails...
Mainly selling milk products k FYI
see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment