Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Had a great weekend that went past that I didn't notice it...
Last week I managed to meetup with all my friends, 4F, 2H and BFFs... except left my exboss (who setup his own company at Bugis) and Mr Derence whose son I have yet to see.. think 1 yr old liao bah..

Now staying in the office finally cleared most of my stuff. More and more responsibilities liao...
-_-"

Hmm, last week also went to Ann house to play mahjong.. in the end .. lost ... damnit. haha... should have stayed at my brother place and play.. then i get to win.. hahaha..

Oh!!!! LATEST NEWS OF THIS WEEK WAS............

PRUDENTIAL WILL TAKE OVER AIA AT $33 BILLION!!!!
AIA like getting jialat liao... But don't worry, Singapore is not affected. Singapore is under Hongkong, not Britain... it's independent so won't be affected. :)
So for those who bought AIA, no worries la.

Hmm.. nothing much to update too... work=life already.. hahaha

update ya soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment