Wednesday, February 20, 2013

15 days of CNY 2013

Here's my 15 days of CNY spent so far. Better record down cause definitely cannot remember in the near future, and this helps for recalls!!!! Oh, and I better start taking photos esp. with the girls. haha...

CNY Family Lunch
This year, we ate during lunch instead of dinner because we realised as both my brothers are married, they have to run two places during dinner... so hence, to prevent all the rush, we push to lunch instead.
At the same time, we celebrated Lucas 1 year old!!! It's supposed to be 5th Feb to be exact, but it's a weekday.
Dad bought a huge mango cheescake cake from Grand Copthorne and it fantastic! :)





We didn't go visiting this year because my er-sao was still doing her confinement. So rot at home. Damn boring...
So... last minute meetup with my girls!!! Met up at Tampines Mac for supprt and chit chat... and we really can chat!!!! Chatted till 4AM!!!!!!!! Isit we have too many things to talk or girls can just talk??? Lol...
So girls, record that we met during CNY 2013!! hehe... 




Shortly after was Valentine's Day... Didn't do much... because it's during CNY period and was busy preparing for audit stuffs...
But he surprised me with a bourquet of flowers. He's not that type... so... surprise surprise.
Went to eat fast food and watch the wedding diary 2. Movie's not bad.
Simple outing because.. take things slow ba.

Soon, weekend, BANANAS had a gathering! Gambled & drank too! My first gamble for the year!
Check out our cheena shots..... haha.. Mediacorp can take this. haha...







That pretty much sum up the CNY....
Bloggin away during lunch cause I can't find free time!!!! Two audits clashed.... and I have catchup lessons which burn my whole weekend!!! Boo!!!!
No 2H meetup for CNY... Why... Haiz... So much so for 12 years of friendship. Seriously? 

No comments:

Post a Comment