Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY TO ALL!!!!!

This Valentines' Day i'm going to be ALONE!!! sobsobsob...
and i still bought a gift for the stupid guy in tekong...
this year got no flowers no dinner ..nothing!!!! sobsobsosb...

haiz... camp at home and dinner with my books .... =(

well anyway, BAD LUCK happened to me two days ago...
was on my way home on AYE... and one bike bending that time hit my car.... DAMN!!!!
then he went another way... couldn't get his number plate .... shit...
then the neext day ... kanna .'sum-man'.....ARGH!!!!!
damn ... sianz already...

Then after that went to pick my mum at Shuang lin Temple... she say she pray for the 'fan tai sui"... but i told her... huh??? have meh??? like even worse... suey two times liao...
The my mum say "Touchwood la! just pray only, from now on then heng already ... no more suey liao" ... hurhur...
so to test true not... i decided not to put parking coupon at Tampines Mall ...
Heng heng.... never kanna sum man ... hehehehe...

Then, today ... i went to Plaza Sing to but my NEW PHONE!!!! K850i!!!! i have been waiting for soooooooooo long!!! hehehe ....
love it so much that i'm still playing with it...

ok ... been typing so much already... think enough le ba...

update next time lar. i wanna play with my phone =)

Muackz eveyrone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment