Wednesday, February 27, 2008

helo blog. it's good to be back here again.. knowing that 2 of my exam are over. 4 more to go.
econs is quite good .. but msm is like shit. i got an A for last semester but i think this semester i'm going to fail considering i walked out of the exam 1 hr after that. hahaha...
cause the day before feeling headache then still vomit... when i finished my econs i went home and just lie on my bed with my hp and doze off until the next morning....
haiz... that's y i didn't study ... just too tired and headache...

anyway wad's over is over le .. haah.... (encouraging myself)

next paper is friday Banking and Finance. My aim is to get a B... hahaha.. cause Banking and Finance is super boring ... (the teacher is lousy)... so i'm going to self study from the beginning...
Going to study now and maybe take a nap later before going to office for a meeting at 7pm..
hehehehe....

Mood: Super Happy, delighted, ecstatic =)=)=)

"many things change. for everything else, there's tiff. "

anyone can teach me how to fold roses using ferrero ? or make for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment