Thursday, June 12, 2008

Penang Trip

Hello... erm.. haha... i'm back from holidays... =D...
and ... yes, weilin, here's my blog... ;p


well, ... went to penang over the weekend and it was fun!!!! The food was fantastic and delicious... except i feel i prefer singapore laksa than penang laksa... but the chee cheong fun and char kuey teow is damn nice... haiz... i'm missing the food... next time we should just go up for the food..!! =)



walked around Georgetown like 4 times .... cause someone is blur!!! hehee.... anyway... went to their places of interest .. musuems, temples, fruit farm, toy house, penang hill... many ... really walked all the places of interest already... one of the biggest temple is the Kek Lok Si temple... its almost as huge as the big temple in HK... i went there to pray cause my dad asked me to...


then there was another temple .. which can throw coins into a bowl which is rotating.. quite difficult.. cause rotating and aiming at the same time.... haha... there's a lot to choose from ... success, prosperity, education ... and many more la... well, the blur boi got a coin into a bowl... hahaha....




we went to see snakes too!!! woah... a lot of snakes... i don't dare to hold.. super huge... we also saw monkeys at the botanic garden too! and they are not locked into a cage ... they can roam around freely .. amazing.. not like our zoo...


the hill peak was nice too ... but too bad it was raining when we got there... =( ....


My favourite if i were to choose one is ... the ride on the horse!!! It's my first time riding a horse and i really liked it!!! the horse is beautiful .. and it's a ride along the beach .. =D .. super nice... but i think i became well-known already... cause i kept screaming (extremely loud) ... cause the horse sometimes naughty... hahaha... dun stop .... idiot... but i enjoyed it ... if i wasn't afraid and if i dare to ride then it would have been better...


anyway, it will take me long time to finish writing the trip so ... i'm done. haha... lazy to type lar... but this trip was great.. we met few uncles who were very friendly ... well, to end it off... here are the pictures i took ... damn... i look fat... hahaha....




















Snake Temple





















reptile lizard kissing him










































monkey playing with his ear

























my all time favourite, spidey




























left side more macho ... hahaha br>




























Real size Stitch































my favourite too! cute! ... i mean the figure behind me... hehehe



















freaking scared ...

















sweet ..





Well, there's lot more but... really tired to load up so many photos.. super time-consuming ...
to end it off, .. the last picture... my addiction ... =D ...















thank you for the wonderful trip...
the amount spent, the effort u put in...
thank you for ....
caring for me,
the attention u have given me,
making sure i'm happy,
lending a listening ear to me,
being there for me when i'm down,
encouraging and helping me in my studies,
making me smile at yr cold jokes,
singing touching songs to me from the bottom of yr heart,
giving me such happy and memorable moments..

And also, i wanna thank you for 030608. the thoroughly planned plan ... the roses.. the ring.. the letter ... the touching speech... the romantic-ness of you ...
Thank you...











No comments:

Post a Comment