Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Have been going home early to study and revising cause mr. bf having classes EVERYDAY this week even on saturday... full day... sianz.. but luckily finish around 5 then can go far east plaza shop shop for New Year's clothes. Left one more wekk le... no time.. haha...
My poor girl (READ: Yuez) have been sick... haiz... must eat porridge everyday to recover ok?? I help you eat AJISEN... hehehe... CNY coming le.. later u no voice agaian liao... plus my bday coming too.. haha.. think u two months can take MC liao.
haven been meeting up with them too.. dunno our tai-tai doing what now.. hehe .. (READ:LINX). hehe...

anyway, been comtemplating to quit my job because i need time to start revising for my exams le... i have 5 core module which i must get 70 marks.. damn stress... haiz... plus my job is getting boring cause no more datelines to meet liao. we completed all the goals etc. haiz.

hmm... this weekend burnt liao.. going to get CNY clothes then sunday maybe going "marketing" with mummy then dinner for their birthdays on sunday night.

Next week, gotta clear my mess on the living room le.. ---> that's my study table.. hehe... wanna buy but damn ex...
and i always tell mr. bf. :" we must find one day go blah blah, find one day to do blah blah blah.... " the so many "one day" haven accomplish yet.. haha... except for one.. which is find one day go city hall new food court eat. we did that yesterday! FINALLY!...

haiz. half an hour more to knocking off.. dunno what to do .. serve net until eye pain. sianz...

No comments:

Post a Comment