Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Waiting for my drama to load finish so decided to blog and talk crap.

Today did some miscellenous stuffs ... and plus calling up philips security to scream at them.
Went over to baby's stall to help out since i have nothing to do too.
He can't accompany me cause he is having block teaching classes too.
anyway, it's ok. I went to to get some "ME" time alone.. it's reallygood to have some quiet time to yourself. Helps u to relax and rejuvenate.

Then started my job hunting again - as usual.
Now watching a new drama. cause i finished the SCV "shi nai bing shen" ... now watching "scissors paper stone". and munching chips.
Yup, that's what u get when u have nothing to do. sit and watch movie and become fat. hahaha...
ok, back to my get fat session.

No comments:

Post a Comment