Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wow.

I kinda forgot what I did last week already.... hmmm.. in no order...
I know I did something on wednesday and thursday .... but i really have no idea liao...

I only know Friday I went to meet up with uni mates for dinner at Iluma Bugis... First time went there... Apparently the top floor got a Japanese Restaurant damn cool one.... Use STYLUS to order from the Menu book itself. cool eh?
No need waiter to take order..


But then ... the food was so-so only lar... Not worth for the price.


After that, we switched place to Bugis Swensons to eat GIANT EARTHQUAKE ... The biggest ice cream.... 5 of us shared and happily indulge it.


Many updates like 2 of my friends became STANSFIELD TUTORS ( like asst lecturer) ... I'm like .. woah kaoz... like that also can be arh? ... then they told us how they teach... haha... lol...


apparently they were teaching a class with no background and they are taking certificate in management i think....


then my fren said "Swami (our maths PHD Lecturer) gave me the lecture objectives so little, not enough to cover 3 hrs... and cannot teach Logarithms,Exponential, Trignometrical because they are adults with no maths background... ask me draw up a lesson plan....I went to buy Emaths txtbook teach in the end.." .. damn funny ... "I had to talk rubbish for every 15minutes to stretch the lesson" ...

well, but life of a tutor isn't that great... eveything the collect shit... haha...
only our lecturers are enjoying life man... haiz..

anyway, after that i rushed to meet 2H because I was late... went to ECP to eat wanton mee and talked until 3AM!!!!


Next day, baby fell sick... high fever...


Sunday... supposedly need to meet 4F peeps cause Ben leaving for overseas studies the next day but had to attend ah ma's funeral.
Was there till late before going home.



Monday... went to attend Excel Expert Course .. initially 830am... but SOMEONE told me "no need come so early one, course usually starts at 9am" ... sounded so confident, I followed her advice... in the end, I reach at 845am, went in and they already started, damn paiseh... the trainer later on hinted me the actual start time...

I msged my lovely fren, she was still at HOME!!!!!!!!!!! -_-""""""


haha... anyway, still wanna thank her for getting such a discount for me and having lunch these two days with me...


Oh, think I didn't mentioned her name. She's my sweetest friend who taught me to be late --- Ms. Angela Yak.


hehehe....


Tomorrow is the last day of the course... and my brain is dying alrady... i can't even remember so many things... haiz. hope i pass though.... wish me luck man.


Oh, I saw CHEERS having a promotion.. you have to purchase an amount and you can get MINI CAREBEARS KEYCHAIN! The carebears are so cute!!!
It's our childhood characters. Do get one for momento! =)
Too bad they don't have SMURFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment