Thursday, May 30, 2013

My first half of 2013

Before you know it, zoom! first half of 2013 is gone. What have you been doing?

For me, none of my goals in work has even started. All hanging there because of too many major projects going.
Very soon, next quarter will be implementation stage or lots of liasing with outside vendors.
I can say, projects may be tough and taking lots of time, but it's a damn good experience to be involved.
Adds intangible asset to your resume.

This half year ... hasn't been all good for me. Especially quarter 2.
Had many heart to heart talks with Mr. Global while I was on hospitalization.
Colleagues thought I went on long leave for my study... while some suspect something is going on.
He asked me why I don't say.
To be honest, I'm afraid. I don't know what they will think. And I don't want people to treat me differently.
But, I feel bad lying esp. to those I'm close with. Anyway, I'm recovering well, just abit slow in doing things. Results was not what I expected and hope for, but well. Life.

So... he did a long talk with me. And I should be facing the truth bravely, and even live better no matter what happens in future.
And, it's a good chance to let people know that health checks are important.
And because of such things, people learn to treasure things that money cannot buy.

It's not gonna be easy, but I have decided not to hide. If in future, it goes on to a worse level, I will be brave by then to handle what comes. Of course, I'll continue to pray that nothing will happen, and pray I'll live longer.

I don't know if it will ever happen, but I hope 2H will be back together as one. Because, I treasure all of you. Many unfortunate events happened even though I wasn't been told directly. But I still feel for it. Because I still care. I believe some of us do care as well. I'm listening to this song while typing away...

周杰倫【世界未末日 官方完整MV】Jay Chou "Not The End Of The World" MV 

Listen. And imagine what if the situation happens... What would you do? Share your thoughts here.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment