Sunday, February 02, 2014

"Hor"sey Year!!!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!
MAY THE HORSE YEAR BRINGS TO ALL GOOD HEALTH, WEALTH, AND GALLOPING PROMOTIONS!!!!

This year new year seems quiet for me. Firstly, didn't really go out. No KAKI to play poker play mahjong!!!! Even my sis in laws side, most of them got married as well and have individual families, so we couldn't play as well. *sobs*...
Now, find kaki play so difficult.
So, first day was family lunch at my place before setting off for visitings.

Grouchy Lucas cause he haven get his sleep

Forever cheerful and eating. haha. She eats ALOT!

My loves!!!!

I think I'm the only one that's so odd. Yellow. haha... but that's MY lucky colour!

Day 2 outfit. Top from BKK which was the first time I wore. haha.

At least, day 3 the gym was open, so I went gym. Otherwise, I'll be extremely bored.
Hand itchy for poker/ mahjong. haha...
But i think this year Tiger year luck not so good? So maybe good not to play.
How's your luck so far????!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment