Thursday, October 16, 2014

To-gather cafe at Bedok North

A short post before I fly off to Bangkok later with the boy. Finally!
oh, and I crossed my probation of 6mths in my new company (wow!)
 
This growing café was introduced by Carole (yes, again haha).. and GGH and I went there for 2 times in a week!
 
Well, we went there the first time for light dinner meal so it was good (GGH actually says yum!), and decided to make time to try other mains.
 
What I love about this café is the decorations in the café. Very cheerful and positive feel.
All very picture worthy, but it is crowded (on both times) so didn't get to take much pictures.
 
 
The Pork Cordon Bleu ($10.90) - One of their best sellers.
GGH loves this... the cheese was oozing out. I love the salad dressing! Wonders what sauce is that.
The portion may be small for a big appetite (considering I think I can finish all by myself :p)
 
 
The 2nd time we went, he tried the Spaghetti Carbonara ($7.90) which wasn't very milky.
Not much sauce, but you can taste the carbonara. Not a favourite if you like lots of sauce.

 
My main was Grilled hamburger steak ($11.90). It didn't felt like steak, but really like the meat in the burgers. Very soft, don't even need a knife to cut. I preferred the carbonara to this - even though I'm not a fan of carbonara. I hardly order carbonara for the fear of too milky taste.



 

A must try!!!! Warm chocolate lava cake with vanilla gelato ($5.90)
MY FAVOURITE!!!!
I can have this all by myself!!!
Worth the calories. :)
 
 
To-gather café
Blk 84 Bedok North Street 4
#01-25/27
Closed on Mondays

No comments:

Post a Comment