Monday, April 05, 2010

Was a long and yet fulfilling weekend spent.

Went to catch When In Rome with my boy at Downtown, chill out at Starbucks with bffs, supper with peeps....
Gym-ing, MJ-ing, rott-ing, and........ working on a stupid weekend. that's the only that turns me off. :( ..
Had to finish up my work before I can go out...

When in Rome wasn't a very nice show to watch...
First time I watch such show i felt sleepy... haha...
I always like such chick-flick movies. But dunno why this shows doesn't seem nice leh...

gonna slog this week cause of closing and project.

Everyone is going overseas!!!! Darn!!!!
First, Yuez.. who is going like in few days time.... to Macau and Shenzhen i think...
Then, Linx ... KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I damn envy her lar... so carefree... JEALOUS!!!!!!
I think she will be the first to go find Santa Claus liao... hahaha
Next in the same month as Linx, will be Ann... to Hong kong....
Then in June, will be Via.. Hong Kong too!!!!

Argh!!!!

Why am I still in Singapore working my ass off??
haha... i always wanna go... but when i calculate my off days, i always hesistate...
Cannot always take leave and use all my leave....
need to save some days for study days in December's exam. haiz..
Plus, need to keep leave for next year's June exam... wanna try bring forward some days leh..
alamak... then become no more off days lor!!!!

haha... I realise I am always planning and planning and planning...
But I never plan NOW. I plan in future... haiz.. that's y i think my CURRENT status is sucky..
haha...
work = life for me now....
haven been confirmed yet too ... (Standard Probation of 6mths)
yet so many many many job scope....
Did AP, now do analyst, also doing new projects(policy-making), also doing Inventory, fixed assets..

My company has just annouced retrenchment of our Warehouse, all of them. :( ...
But they were happy, because the compensation is HUGE!!!!!!!
is enjoy life man...
but, new management take over our warehouse ... abit tough.. need to re-teach them, plus every month go down destruction dunno the new people know not...
We outsourced our warehouse people so... that's y they retrench lar..
hmm... dunno how leh..
hopefully things get better..

very late liao. need to sleep. good nights..

--That's all for late night news---

No comments:

Post a Comment