Sunday, June 07, 2009

Crossroad

Am now at West Coast MacDonalds with mr. bf... he is studying and me, same - playing Restaurant city... haha...
also.. searching for jobs..
I can't decide what jobs I wana do...
I love doing events jobs (previous job) .... or doing those temp jobs retailing... but i know .. this is useless for my resume... yet i really enjoy them..
OR...
should I just find a job relating to Finance industry ... but they pay very low .... close to 'O' level grad...
Or...
should i just find any jobs that pays good... w/o adding benefit to my resume??
My results only out in end Sept... haiz... damn long.. damn confused...
So many people give different views...

Hmm...
Last night went last minute supper with Yuez and Linx... cause mr. bf just finished studying so met them went to East Coast Park eat...
Did a lot of catching up .... I really miss those times...
Very long didn't chat for so long...

Bedok-ians are gonna get lesser cause the two girls moving soon... this means... one super east... and me .. super west ... hahaha....
Talked about HDB stuff ... and i got worked up ... cause my mum stupidly gave money away to HDB.. haiz...
They were talking about the upgrading thingy ... need money to pay...
then because my mum paid a hefty sum for that useless thing... i got worked up...
actually singaporeans only ned to pay small sum of instalments using cpf only lar... but... because my mum already enjoyed 2 upgrading already.. (our previous 2 flats kanna upgrading) ... so no more benefits!!!! means she had to pay a total of $10 k plus... or maybe slightly lower... can't remmber liao ... damn it man...
i remembered becaus of this my brother and i quarrelled with my mum...
haiz.. anyway what's over is over... just thinking of it made me worked up...
ok, bak to the night little outing... mr. bf had the honour of 2 gals accompanying him back ... cause he sent me home first.. haha...

Tomorrow going to polyclinic get referral liao cause breathing difficulty getting more serious .. the chinese medicine also no effect.. haiz... sianz... gonna wait damn long again...
anyway... update soon again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment