Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tuesday went to NUH to checkup... Went through an X ray test and a spinometry test.. test for breathing problem.. but doc say my lungs are okay... but he suspects it's my stomach giving me problem. highly likely is acid reflux liao. Next month going to stomach department...

My brother gotten Serangoon unit liao through balloting... but then..... at date of application... he is not unemployed!!!! sobsobs... it's one day difference only.!!! haiz.. dunno will our "method" work not... dangerous... sianz... otherwise $2,000 for the deposit gone liao.. :( and the unit... haiz.. so convernient. behind is Chomp Chomp. go outside turn left is amk liao.. near his gf hse.. near cte too!! haiz...
this time really must pray to all gods hopefully the hdb give him bah...

yesterday went to ecp to eat dinner with DMLG + 1 fan. then journey to the west. went home to help my mummy pray..

Chalet finally confirm liao.. YIPPIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment