Saturday, June 06, 2009

My Happening Friday!

Yesterday morning purposely woke up early to go jogging because I had to skip gym for fishing. But my motivation stopped shortly after 2.4Km... it was so hot and damn long didn't run already... haiz...
Went home bath and got ready to meet my god-pa,ma,sis for fishing at Pasir Ris...
Luckily the sun wasn't that hot... I didn't really got any sunburnt.
I managed to catch 2 fishes. =)=) ... but total there was quite a number of fishes caught..

After that, rushed to Odeon Towers Hanabi Restaurant to meet up with the girls.
It was a buffet and I ate like 4 persons worth of Salmon... wanted to eat more but very full after eating many other food..
Managed to catch up alot alot of stuffs and many updates too.... and planning of events in next few months.. also... talked about Facebook applications.. haha... since now i have nothing to do... i can hook on the internet and play all i want!!! hehe...
After that we went to Minds at Purvis Street and continued chatting and playing games...
Around 1am then go home...

Hope to meet up again soon!!!

=)=)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment