Saturday, August 16, 2014

My 28th: Month round celebration 4

My birthday celebration continued on Monday with my SHE girls. hehe...
Self name them SHE cause so "qiao" they are Sylvia, Helen, Esther. hehehe...
 
Love meeting up with them because they are my talking kakis. They can really talk.. especially Esther (ultimate!). hehe... and that's what I like cause I hardly talk in office already. It's so quiet in office as compared to last time... where we can take break at our mama shop... :(
 
Anyway, we went to Tanjong Pagar area and decided bravely to queue for Pince & Pints. We were there like 6plus and when I put my name down, there were 4 groups of 4 in front of me, and waiting time around 2hr...
 
SO... we went to nearby café and sit and ate something light.....
 
 
It was not light at all.... we bought 2 cakes... Lemon cake and ...
 
 
Carrot cake...
Carrot cake is nice and way better than the lemon cake...
 
 
And guess what, when Esther came, they bought another lychee chocolate cake!
How to finish?!...
 
 
 
Wishing very hard cause, hey! I think this will be my last candle this year to blow! So, must wish more right?!
 
 
Our dear Esther bought each of us this! And mine was the tower... :):)
 

 

 
So, around 8pm, we didn't receive any calls so we got abit worried, maybe reception low or what.. so we walked over and asked...
And the waitress told me... there's still groups of 4 in front of me...
cause the table didn't move! Apparently, there's only ONE table of 4. ()@&#%!$
It's really small, there's like ONE table of 4 and 3 tables of 2's...
Then the rest is bar counter table..
 
Since the waitress couldn't tell me how long I had to wait, we decided to try other food then.
My first time waiting for 2 hrs and not even in the restaurant yet... -.-"""
 
We settled for a Korean chicken shop.. I think it's called Chicken Up?
Anyway, it looked quite popular cause there were many people eating...
And there were so many tables ordering like half watermelon, which I have absolutely no idea what it was, but I just had to get one and try. hahha..
 
Tadah!!! It's actually watermelon soju...
Alcohol on a Monday.... first time leh...


We ordered 3 different types of chicken flavour. It was SHIOK!
But the spicy wasn't actually spicy.
Personally I feel I like 4 Fingers more because the meat is not that chunky and you won't feel full easier...
For this, you will actually feel full cause it's parts of a chicken instead of 4 Fingers, tiny wings part...  

 
It felt good being able to have chat for so long ...
I do miss having such friends as colleagues, missing the laughter, cohesiveness in working, and talking at the top of our voices during month ends with Godma.
.............till then....
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment